75H Waste Oil Heater - EL
The all-new, entry-level 75H waste oil heater designed to provide BIG heat for small spaces.
- 75,000 BTUs heats up to 1,700 sq. ft.
- On-boardair compressor
- Burns No. 2 to 90W and synthetic oils
DESIGNED FOR FITTING IN CORNERS WITHOUT CUTTING ANY
The 75H comes with all the standard features of our larger modelsbut with a vertical design for tight spaces. This heater is customer inspired and designed for small shops or DIY garages!
Includes: Tee and draft control damper, air compressor, metering pump, draft manometer, hour meter, tank gauge, low fuel cutoff with indicator light, programmable thermostat, cleanable oil strainer in fill port and on pickup tube, flue kit
- Fuel Flow Rate :0.54 gallon/hour (2.0 L/hour)
- BTU: 75,000 BTU / hour (21.98 kW/hour)
- Heat Rise over Input Air: 100° F (250° F max outlet temp)
- Air Flow: 500 CFM
- Warm Outlet Dimensions: 10” x 12.5” (no ductwork allowed)
- Exhaust Flue Diameter: 6” (15cm)
- Unit Dimensions: 75” H x 21” W x 26”L
- Unit Weight: 210 lbs
- Tank Storage: 10 gallons
- Shipping Dimensions: 84” H x 36” W x 36” W
- Shipping Weight: 320 lbs
- Approved Fuels: Used crankcase oils, ATF, No. 2 fuel oil
- Electrical Requirements: 115 VAC 60Hz, 8 amps.Connect to 10 amp circuit breaker (15 amp max)
- Regulation and Certification: UL Listed - U.S. and Canada
- Warranty: 1 year or 1500 hours*
- Area Coverage: Heats ups to 1750 sq. ft.
- Mounting: Bolts to non-combustible flooring
- Flue: Exhaust through 6-Inch, Class A flue